Update: Its pretty shady to accuse me of fraud. I slept in the hotel and apartment provided by the insurance company through a third party provider until there was a Certificate of Occupancy issued for my house. Since all money for housing was given to a third party , I never received a penny of it directly. There was no chance for me to "pocket" any money for housing.
Original:Absolutely do not use. George is a great salesman and very compasionate. That's where the good ended. The insurance company determined that everything in the house was a loss. I was assured that a complete inventory of all my items would be done. When I received the "inventory", it had less than half the contents of the house proper(living areas) and no contents from the garage or storage area adjacent to the garage was listed. My coffee table was listed on the inventory three times. I was told that if something wasn't on the list, then "let them know". Any items I told them about never made it to the list.
When I pointed out the issues with the inventpory, Lori was condescending and tried convincing me that was a complete inventory (with no items from garage or storage room listed). When I insisted that the garage and storage rooms also needed to be incuded, she started calling it a "supplemental" list. I told her that the inventory should not be submitted because it was incorrect and incomplete. She submitted it anyway.
When it came to my housing, multiple times I would be notified that housing was ending. I would send a note to Lori. It would be ignored. I had to have panicked phone conversations to get extentions.
The above point brings up Lori's inability to be timely with communications. I often would send emails to her. Her response would be I'll look at it and get back to you "tomorrow". Usually, I would hear nothing until I touched base again. It would start to be a circular conversation.
I sent her receipts to get my recoverable depreciation in May. Again, her response was she would get right on that. After a month of hearing nothing, I sent an email asking for a follow up. "Tomorrow". After another month, I contacted the insurance adjuster who stated she hadn't received anything yet. This got Lori to forward what I had sent to her. After another month, I contacted Lori to check the status. This time, she actually did follow up. It took months from submission to getting a check. Much of that time was due to Lori not doing her job.
Another check for the water line in my house was sent in April. It was not forwarded to me until August.
Lori also sent me a record showing that she received 15,000 dollars from the insurance company more than what I was aware. I sent an email questioning her about it with a breakdown of payouts from the insurance company and where the money went. She ignored the email. When I followed up, she became defensive and aggressive.
I'm very glad this ordeal is over.